Wednesday 21 January 2015

Frame inspection & Roof started

Frame inspection was done by our Private Inspector and I believe money well spent. Various things picked up and should be fixed this week prior to hebel going on next week. Site supervisor advises me our inspector found same issues as PD inspector with only a few extra things to add to fix it list. A repeat inspection will be done on Tuesday to check all issues rectified. 
For me I want my recessed cabinets in bathrooms fixed and all structural things have to be fixed for stage to be passed. 

Water meter got run over by roof tiling truck and flooded the front yard again. Lucky for us our Neighbour called and told me so I could act on it and get SS to fix it. Our water bill came too and it's not as small as I had hoped it to be given we've had 3 major floods due to taps been broken by trucks!

I've requested our noggin locations and hope they are done soon for our wall mounted tv and ceiling fans. 

Our roof went on today it seems. And hebel next week if frame fixed first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment