Sunday 27 July 2014

Demolition fun

The trees are no longer standing and now the logs await my dad to chop up for fire wood. I was going to do something creative with them as I love Pinterest but don't know if I have the skill to pull it off (table top or stump seats etc). 


  


 

The kids loved removing some of the hideous but possibly handy tiles to use on an outdoor mosaic idea near the clothesline or something (Pinterest inspiration seeking now). Even if we never use them we had so much fun banging and boys loved unscrewing doors just for the fun of it. I sold some blinds, pendant lights and a wardrobe. Going to up cycle an old mirror and reframe it.



I've got loads of mulch to transport & use on our rental property so I don't have to weed again. Also have to dig up lots of plants to use around pool in our rental, I can't stand the thought of all those plants going to tip when the excavator arrives. Saved some bulbs today too and found some pots.

Happy to say no one had any injuries today despite the freedom they had with hammers, screwdrivers, chisels, nails, spade & fork, and lots of broken bits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment